Sunday, March 22, 2015

The process is pretty slow right now, gathering things to wait.

I did get an email from my new principal in Kuwait. It welcomed me to the team gave me a schedule for the next few weeks of emails I will get with topics that will be addressed. I will be getting an email a week, for the next few weeks, to get me all the information.

I love the students that I have right now; but I can't wait until I get to begin my new adventure in Kuwait.
There are 48 days of school left this year. I am excited and as normal worrying that I haven't got enough time to teach my students all that they need in only 48 more days. So I am enjoying my time with them while counting down as well. I am counting down days in school and then I will probably start a count down until I leave.

I went in to my classroom yesterday (Saturday) and went through my 2 filing cabinets the recycle bin is now about half full. I also have 1 storage bin ready to go into storage. I still have stuff to go through but I am starting to pack up stuff that I have used and won't need to finish out the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment