Sunday, June 14, 2015

My background check: I found out that the FBI can't do anything for me, they are 12 to 14 weeks out & there is nothing to try & hurry things along. I found out that I can use an FBI channeler. So on the 8th I went and got my finger prints done again and got them sent overnight to a place in Oregan. On Tuesday I got a call that I can not have it delivered to a third party. (I was thinking no one will be home and it has robe signed for). So I filled out the paper again and this time I sent it 2 day to save a little money. Late Thursday I got another call you can't have white out on the paper. I didn't know this. The overnight service was all ready out for Thursday, so I got the paper filled out again and took it in to overnight so it would go out Friday. So, I'm crossing my fingers that I will not get anymore phone calls. Once they have all of my correct paperwork it will take 2 weeks to complete my background check. So now I wait, then I'll start the authentication process.

No comments:

Post a Comment