Sunday, December 27, 2015

October 9, 2015
Galbraith family tradition made it to Kuwait. I was not feeling well and my friend Shel was not feeling well so I decided we needed home Chicken noodle soup!

October 13, 2015
I spent 2 hours on Skype, and was able to Skype with my students from last School year. Thank you Shannon Griffin to set that up. it was a lot of fun. So glad we did it.

October 16, 2015
I was called to be the Second Counselor in the Young Women's Presidency.

October 18, 2015
I started a tutoring job. Sunday evening for 1 hour a week. It pays for my maid. Who also started today. I cam home tonight and I am very much and organized person, I had my spices all set up they way I like them and then I came home and found this:They are all pushed back and no longer organized. My maid was just doing her work and cleaning but it did hurt a little bit especially my OCD of having everything organized. But I love having a maid!

October 22, 2015
I met a guy at the grocery store today at LuLu's. We flirted we exchanged numbers.
We talked for the weekend and then I ended things, he wanted what I wouldn't give (enough about that)


October 24, 2015 I adopted 2 Street Cats
 


Orange one is Gizmo and the Black one is Mogwai.

Udate: Gizmo passed away November 2nd.  End of November I found Mowgai a great new home with kids and family who love her. She really needed more attention and now she has it. They changed her name to Lola!

No comments:

Post a Comment