January had nothing happen really life was normal.
I was able to get a Pork Shoulder it was huge!!!!! I cut it up into 5 different manageable pieces to use.
February I quit tutoring. I have a rough class and we are still working on trying to figure out how to make things work and tutoring was adding too much stress and I really didn't enjoy it, so I found other teachers who where interested in taking on the kids I was tutoring.
* Valentines Day - Not my favorite day in the year. Some wonderful person(s) gave me a heart attack. (It is still on my door, every time I see it I smile)
* Report Cards where due again and they are not a fun experience. They are A LOT of work.
* Sports Day: My friends & I we were the group leaders for group 7. It was a fun day and the students loved it. Lots of fun activities to do.
* Also, February 25th & 26th are the anniversaries of the liberation from the Iraqi invasion and National Day. We had a 3 day weekend. Robyn, The Mullenaxs & I went out one night looking at all the lights (it was almost like Christmas) They go all out on decorating for this holiday and they start decorating end of January for it. They have fireworks and everything.
A student brought me tulips for National Day. They are beautiful.
March:
Started out with Parent Conferences. I did student lead conferences this time. They were fabulous, I will never do any but again.
Students and teachers alike where very ready for Spring Break. The last couple of weeks before was really hard for all of us.
This is a picture of the lights in a parking garage if you look you can see red and green lights above a parking spot. They are green when it is an open spot and red when there is a car parked there. Makes finding a parking spot so much easier.
Spring Break:
See the next Blog Post it will have pictures and details.
No comments:
Post a Comment